30+ Food photo submission sites where you can submit your food blog posts to drive traffic. These sites accept food photos & link back to your blog posts.
If you have just created your blog and stepping into the world of food blogging you might be wondering how the heck people would notice my recipes, how will I get noticed in this sea of food blogging websites… Don’t worry–there is good news for us food bloggers! There are amazing food photo submission sites that provide link back to our blogs. You can find such a list online however, with time I discovered that there are several other websites that I stumbled upon and found them useful for my blog. I am going to share with you all those sites where I am currently submitting my recipes.
Benefits of submitting to photo grazing sites
- Of course, you will get traffic.
- If they feature your recipe on their social media sites, you get some more traffic
- During the initial phase of blogging, link building is important for SEO. And, as these sites are linking back to your blog it will improve your SEO. This will help Google to recognize your blog. (I highly recommend reading The Complete SEO Guide For Food Bloggers book if you want to learn more about SEO and implement it at the beginning itself)
- Major publishing networks like Buzzfeed and Huffington Post pull recipes from a few of these sites for their recipe round-ups. You never know your recipe might be the lucky one they choose to feature!
Sites that accept all kind of foods
- Foodgawker: Submission needs approval. They let you know of the decision within 24 hours. They are picky in choosing photographs. So don’t give up if they reject yours. To share my experience, I got 10 rejections before my first ever photograph got there.
- Tastespotting: Submission needs approval. These days they are taking a month or sometimes even two to review your submission. Though I keep submitting there religiously, I submit and forget about it till I receive an email from them.
- WholeYum: No need for approval. If they feature your recipe on their social media, it gives a decent amount of traffic.
- Tasteologie: I still don’t understand how this site works. Submission needs approval and they don’t convey their decision. Sometimes it sends good traffic if they accept it.
- Fridgg: No need for approval.
- FoodEpix: Submission needs approval.
- FoodYub: Submission needs approval.
- Oh My Veggies Potluck: Submission needs approval.
- Recipleaser: Submission needs approval.
- Foodie Portal: Submission needs approval.
- Dishfolio Submission needs approval.
- Food Foto Gallery: Submission needs approval.
- Delishogram: Submission needs approval.
Eat 365: Submission needs approval.
Yum Goggle: Submission needs approval.
Sites that are specific to foods
- Finding Vegan: Only for vegan foods. Sends good traffic if you get on the front page and/or get. featured on their social media sites. They are not picky in choosing photos.
- Healthy Aperture: Accept healthy recipes and easy to get accepted.
Liqurious: For alcoholic beverages.
Jalapeno Mania: For peppers based recipes.
Some other places to submit recipes
These following sites don’t need manual submission. It pulls your recipes automatically with a single click. You can use their browser extension to get this job done.
Some Tumblr food photo submission sites
There are some tumblr websites where you can submit your food photos. However, you may need to create a tumblr blog. If your submission gets accepted, these sites can drive significant traffic.
- Food Recipes
- Healthy, Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Yums
- Food Dreams
- Foodie Project
- Always Hungry
Let me know if there is any site that I missed here and help me to build this list. Thank you!