This creamy hazelnut banana chocolate smoothie is perfect to satisfy your chocolate cravings. It is a nutritious, delicious and quick drink that you can prepare in minutes.
Chocolate in the breakfast?
This chocolate milk banana smoothie will give you the feeling of having indulgent creamy chocolate dessert in the morning.
Who would resist this? I definitely won’t!
Trust me! When you make it once, you will want to make it again and again. Moreover, it is nutritious and naturally sweetened. It does not contain any added crystalline sugar.
This chocolate smoothie is becoming our staple breakfast smoothie. I have made it several times after my first attempt. I really love all the flavors that go in it.
It is …
How to make Banana Chocolate Smoothie?
You will need very few ingredients to make this chocolate banana milkshake or smoothie. The name itself lists the main ingredients of this drink. Just combine toasted hazelnuts, banana, cocoa powder, dates and milk in a blender and blend until it gets to a smooth consistency. Drizzle some melted chocolate over the top before serving.
How is this Banana Chocolate Smoothie healthy?
This chocolate smoothie is healthy because it is prepared using ingredients like
- hazelnuts – these are loaded with several essential nutrients. It contains a high amount of protein, dietary fiber, phosphorus, vitamin E etc. Additionally, hazelnuts are a rich source of healthy fats such as polyunsaturated fat, oliec acid, and polyunsaturated fat. 
- banana – it is rich in vitamin B6. It also contains fiber, manganese and Vitamin C in moderate amounts.
- cocoa – it is high in flavonoids and contains several minerals .
- dates – it provides a wide range of nutrients including a high amount of dietary potassium and fiber. These are perfect alternatives to crystalline sugar.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 2 banana
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts (or raw)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4-5 dates
- 1 oz chocolate melted (for garnish)
In a blender add toasted hazelnuts and make them into a fine powder.
Then add remaining ingredients listed above (except chocolate) in a blender. Blend until it gets a smooth consistency.
Pour prepared chocolate smoothie in a serving glass. Drizzle some melted chocolate and top with some hazelnuts.
This page includes affiliate links which help make this blog possible.
You may also like these smoothies