4 Ingredients Ice Strawberry Slush
Less than 100 calories and naturally sweetened strawberry slush is perfect to enjoy the warm weather
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 cup ice
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1/4 cup agave (or according to taste)
- slices few lemon (optional for garnish)
- leaves few fresh mint (optional for garnish)
In a blender add strawberries, lemon juice and agave. Pulse until it forms a puree.
Add ice and again pulse to break the ice into smaller pieces. Adjust sweetener according to your taste.
- Do not over blend the ice otherwise it will start melting immediately
- Prepare just before serving to enjoy the icy texture.