Easy Overnight Oats
Blueberry almond butter easy overnight oats for hectic mornings
- ⅓ cup toasted rolled oats
- ½ cup fresh blueberries divided
- ¾ cup nut milk if vegan or low-fat milk
- 3-4 dried figs halved
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
In a mason jar add milk, almond butter, and sweetener. Whisk the mixture to mix well.
Then add toasted rolled oats, figs, and some blueberries. Put on the lid and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving top with some fresh blueberries and figs
- Adjust sweetener according to your taste.
- You can also use regular rolled oats if you want.