No Bake Energy Balls Recipe
No bake coconut and dates energy balls
Servings: 20 Balls
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3-4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp Bob’s Red Mill chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 12 medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup finely crushed mixed nut*
In a food processor combine coconut flakes, almond butter, protein powder, cocoa powder, and pitted dates. Pulse until well combined and the dates break into fine pieces.
Roughly take 1 tbsp mixture and form into a small round shape. Repeat the same with remaining mixture.
Coat these energy balls with finely crushed mixed nuts.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- *To prepare the mixed nut mixture, I used cashew nuts and hazelnuts. You can use your favorite nuts and pulse them in a food processor. Do not make it into a fine powder.
- Add more dates if you need your energy bites to be sweeter.