Best-ever Homemade Simple Healthy Guacamole Recipe
Simple Healthy Guacamole Recipe -- Chunky avocado pulp mixed with fresh chopped tomatoes and onion. Lime juice, fresh cilantro, and seasonings make it even more flavourful. Try it and this will be your go-to recipe.
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 1/2 roma tomato seeds removed
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper
- fresh cilantro
Add fresh garlic clove and 1-2 stems of fresh cilantro to the molcajete and grind using a pestle to get a fine texture.
Then add peeled and pitted avocadoes to the molcajete.
Also add ground cumin, salt and pepper, and lemon juice after avocadoes. Then using pestle mash the avocados. Keep it chunky.
Add finely chopped onion and tomato; Mix well to combine.
Without Using Molcajete
In a large mixing bowl add peeled and pitted avocadoes. Mash them using the back of a fork or wooden spatula. Keep it chunky.
Add finely minced garlic and all the remaining ingredients to the avocado pulp. Mix well to combine.
- Do not throw pits after peeling the avocadoes. It is believed that putting it back to leftover guacamole keeps it from browning.
- You can add more seasonings and lime juice according to your likings.
- You can easily scale this recipe and make it for larger gatherings.
- I got the inspiration for this recipe from my dear friend Sandra Sinha (originally from Columbia).