Air Fryer Corn On The Cob | Get Roasted Corn in Just 15 Mins
Make this quick and easy Air fryer corn whenever you need roasted corn. Perfect for healthy appetizer or snacks. You can also use the cooked kernels in different recipes like salads, wholesome bowls, etc.
- 3 ears of corn husk, and silk removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus some more to brush on the corn
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese plus some more to garnish
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Preheat Air fryer to 390F (Mine takes about 3 min).
Lightly brush the oil on the surface of the corn and place them into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for about 10 min.
Then flip the corn and continue cooking for another 3-5 min.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, paprika, some parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Once corns are done brush them with oil and lime mixture evenly.
Finally, sprinkle some finely grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve warm.
- You can use butter if you prefer instead of oil.
- Towards the end of cooking check corn frequently to get the texture as per your liking. For myself, I found 14 mins of total cooking time was sufficient.