Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Peanut butter banana smoothie - super quick and healthy breakfast option. Needs only 5 min. and 5 ingredients
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk)
- 1 ripe banana (preferably organic)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2-3 pitted dates
Combine all listed ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Add more dates if necessary to adjust sweetness
Add more or less milk for preferred consistency
- If you want a cold smoothie, slice and freeze banana well in advance.
- You can also add a few ice cubes if you want
- Tastes best when served fresh