Non Alcoholic Pineapple Strawberry Sangria | Healthy Summer Drink
This non-alcoholic strawberry sangria is very refreshing & prepared using fresh strawberries & pineapple. It is healthy & kids friendly.
- ½ pineapple cut into ½" to 1"
- 1 ½ cup sliced strawberries
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup grape juice preferably fresh
- 1 bottle sparkling water no sugar added
- ¼ cup agave (or adjust accordingly to suit your taste)
- 10-12 leaves fresh mint (optional)
- ice cubes for serving
- 1 lemon sliced
In a medium bowl muddle pineapple pieces and then transfer into a pitcher.
Add grape juice, lemon juice, sliced strawberries and mint leaves. Give it a mix. Refrigerate the mixture before serving.
Before serving add chilled sparkling water, lemon slices and adjust sweetness if necessary. Serve with ice cubes to beat the heat!
- When you have optimally ripe fruits you will not need to add additional sweetener.