Perfect whole wheat Pizza Dough Recipe
Homemade whole wheat pizza dough for making delicious pizzas.
- 4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 sachet rapid rise active dry yeast (about 2 tsp)
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup very warm water (not too hot)
- 1 cup very warm almond coconut milk or regular reduced fat milk (not too hot)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt according to taste
In a large mixing bowl add wheat flour, all-purpose flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt and minced garlic; mix well
Add warm water and milk to the flour mixture. Mix well using spatula or hand.
Knead the dough in the bowl itself or on a flat surface. Rub some oil on the hand to avoid sticking of the dough
Cover the bowl and let the dough rise for about 30-45 min or until it doubles in size.
Dough is now ready to make some delicious pizzas, once it has risen