Simple, Quick Yet Delicious and Nutritious Stir-fry Veggies
This stir-fry veggies get ready in no time. Serve as a side to pasta or rice dishes for a complete wholesome meal.
- 1 bell pepper each of red, green and yellow cut into ½" pieces
- 1 medium broccoli head cut into florets
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion diced into ½" pieces
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 green apple sliced
Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and saute for few mins.
Then add diced bell peppers, broccoli and saute 5-6 mins.
Add sundried tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well
Before serving, top with some basil pesto and apple slices. Serve as a side to delicious pasta like mac'n cheese or any other dish
- You can reserve and use olive oil drained from a can of sun-dried tomato to stir fry veggies.
- You can also add some greens for added nutrition.
- If you are super busy, you can go with frozen peppers to cut down prep time.