Super-easy Grilled Tofu Tikka Skewers
This Tofu Tikka Recipe is perfect for appetizers, outdoor grilling, and potlucks. It is prepared using extra firm tofu and fresh bell peppers.
- 14 oz block tofu (or paneer) cut into 1" pieces
- 1 large red onion cut into 1" pieces
- 2 bell peppers (red and green each) cut into 1" pieces
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/2 " ginger finely minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- salt to taste
- oil spray
In a large mixing bowl add greek yogurt, chili powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, lime juice, and salt. Mix well.
Then add tofu and bell peppers and onion and mix well to coat marinade evenly. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
Assemble the marinated tofu, peppers and onion on skewers alternately
Cook them on lightly greased preheated grill on all sides until well done.