Homemade Fresh Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Refreshing and cooling homemade strawberry lemonade for making summer party time special.
- 1 1/4 lb fresh strawberries stems removed
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 4 cup water chilled
- few fresh mint leaves to garnish
- few strawberry slices to garnish
In blender jar combine strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Blend until everything gets pureed.
Strain the mixture using a strainer to remove the grits from the fine seeds of the strawberries.
Transfer the strained pulp mixture to a large pitcher.
Now add water and mix well. Let the lemonade chill before serving.
Serve with ice cubes and garnish with a few mint leaves along with a sliced strawberry.
- Add more sugar if you want it sweeter. I usually prefer lemonade that is not oversweet. Therefore, with the amount of sugar I mentioned above you may find the lemonade little less sweet for you.
- You can tear and add few mint leaves to the pitcher to get the nice minty flavor.
- You can find more helpful tips above.