Sparkling Honey Limeade
This refreshing sweet & tangy homemade limeade is a classic drink to enjoy any time of the year. Healthy, naturally sweetened & perfect for weight watchers.
- 5 limes squeezed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 cups sparkling water chilled
- 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ice cubes (for serving)
- 1 lime thinly sliced (optional for garnish)
In a pitcher combine lime juice, salt and honey. Mix well until combined.
Then add sparkling water and stir to combine.
In a serving glass add few ice cubes, fresh mint leaves and lime slice. Pour prepared limeade over ice and enjoy.
- If you want to make it ahead of time, prepare honey and lime syrup and chill it. Just before serving mix chilled sparkling water to retain the fizz.
- Adjust sweetness and tanginess with more honey and lime if necessary according to your taste.