4 ingredients, 5 min prep. time, 100 calories, non-alcoholic and naturally sweetened strawberry slush —a perfect drink to enjoy the warm weather. It is prepared using fresh strawberries and is loaded with micronutrients from them. If you love strawberries then it is a must-try drink to enjoy this fruit.
These days whenever I visit our local grocery store, the big isle of fresh strawberries excite me to try new different recipes. I feel like these pinkys are speaking to me to take them home!
We stopped purchasing sugar loaded store brought fruit juices and drinks a long time ago. Making them at home really makes so much of a difference in taste. Also, you can customize the sugar content and type of sugar according to your taste. That is the point if you are watching what you eat. Isn’t it?
This time I am sharing with you this strawberry slush recipe. It only needs 4 ingredients and 5 min to prepare this boozy strawberry drink.
It has everything to fall in love with!
- pulpy texture
- sweet-tart taste
- satisfying feel
- low-cal drink
- quick recipe
How this Strawberry Slush is Healthy?
This strawberry slush is healthy…
- It contains fresh strawberries. Strawberries are a very good source of dietary fibers, vitamin C, manganese, and potassium
- It is a non-alcoholic drink
- It is naturally sweetened
SOME OTHER FABULOUS DRINKS YOU
4 Ingredients Ice Strawberry Slush
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 cup ice
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1/4 cup agave (or according to taste)
- slices few lemon (optional for garnish)
- leaves few fresh mint (optional for garnish)
- In a blender add strawberries, lemon juice and agave. Pulse until it forms a puree.
- Add ice and again pulse to break the ice into smaller pieces. Adjust sweetener according to your taste.
- Do not over blend the ice otherwise it will start melting immediately
- Prepare just before serving to enjoy the icy texture.
SAVE it For Later