This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option to prepare a healthy and non-alcoholic drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, mint, and lime. Also, it is naturally sweetened.
I used to be a poor fruit eater, but my perspective changed after starting this blog.
The reason? I began experimenting with fresh fruits to create fun and delicious drinks.
If you browse through the drinks category on Watch What U Eat, you’ll get an idea of just how much my fruit consumption has increased. Fruits are no longer boring to me; in fact, I now enjoy them.
What about you? Do you love eating fruits? I would love to hear about your experience.
Today I am going to share with you a watermelon mojito recipe. An amazing way to give a twist to fresh watermelons. For me, watermelon is one of the very few fruits that I never get bored of.
Anyways let’s get back to our refreshing watermelon mocktail.
How to make watermelon mojito?
It is super simple to prepare. Muddle a few pieces of watermelon with fresh mint leaves, and you are set! And for this non-alcoholic drink, I combined this muddled watermelon with lime juice and sparkling apple cider. However, you can use rum if you want to make it a traditional alcoholic mojito drink
How this mojito recipe is healthy?
- This mojito contains fresh watermelons and therefore contains micronutrients from it.
- It is non-alcoholic.
- It is naturally sweetened.
- And it is a low-calorie drink.
More fresh fruit-based drinks to try
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating in the recipe card below & a review in the comments if you REALLY like this recipe. Thank You!
Easy Refreshing Watermelon Mojito
- In a small bowl or jar add watermelon pieces. Muddle to extract juice from the watermelon pieces. Then add fresh mint leaves and again muddle for few seconds to slightly bruise the mint leaves.
- Transfer the watermelon mint muddled mixture into a serving glass.
- Add ice-cubes followed by lime juice and chilled sparkling apple cider. Give it a gentle mix and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Garnish with mint springs and lime slices and serve to enjoy a glass of fresh watermelon mint mojito.
- Replace sparkling apple cider with rum if you want to enjoy an alcoholic version
- Try to consume on the same day to enjoy its fresh flavors.
- You can also use grape juice instead of apple cider