This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option to prepare a healthy and non-alcoholic drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, fresh mint, and lime. Also, it is naturally sweetened. And, can easily be turned into an alcoholic drink if you prefer that way.
I am a really very poor fruit eater. But, I began enjoying fruits after starting this blog.
And why is it so? Because I started making fun drinks using fresh fruits.
You can get an idea of how much I’ve started to consume fruits from the drinks category of this blog. Now fruits are not boring to me anymore.
What is your experience? Do you love to eat fruits? I would love to hear from you.
Today I am going to share with you a watermelon mojito recipe. An amazing way to a give twist to fresh watermelons. For me, watermelon is one of the very few fruits that I never get bored of. As proof, you will find different watermelon based recipes in the near future that I am currently working on.
Anyways let’s get back to our refreshing watermelon mocktail.
How to Make Watermelon Mojito?
It is super simple to prepare. Muddle a few pieces of watermelon with fresh mint leaves and you are set! And for this non-alcoholic drink, I combined this muddled watermelon with lime juice and sparkling apple cider. However, you can use rum if you want to make it a traditional alcoholic mojito drink
How this watermelon mojito recipe is healthy?
- This mojito contains fresh watermelons and therefore contains micronutrients from it.
- It is non-alcoholic.
- It is naturally sweetened.
- And it is a low-calorie drink.
You will also love these fresh fruit-based drinks
- Watermelon Detox Water
- Pineapple Mojito
- Blackberry Mojito (was featured on BuzzFeed)
- Peach Lemonade
- Strawberry-Pineapple Sangria
Quick And Easy Watermelon Mojito Recipe | Healthy Summer Drink
- Drinking Glasses
- In a small bowl or jar add watermelon pieces. Muddle to extract juice from the watermelon pieces. Then add fresh mint leaves and again muddle for few seconds to slightly bruise the mint leaves.
- Transfer the watermelon mint muddled mixture into a serving glass.
- Add ice-cubes followed by lime juice and chilled sparkling apple cider. Give it a gentle mix and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Garnish with mint springs and lime slices and serve to enjoy a glass of fresh watermelon mint mojito.
- Replace sparkling apple cider with rum if you want to enjoy an alcoholic version
- Try to consume on the same day to enjoy its fresh flavors.
- You can also use grape juice instead of apple cider