Non Alcoholic Raspberry Mojito – make this delicious drink using fresh raspberries, lime, mint, and sparkling apple cider. It will make you crave for more.
During summer months, nothing is more comforting than a cold glass of a drink that helps to beat the heat. If it’s a fancy drink like this raspberry mojito, who is gonna resist it! And, when it’s a non-alcoholic mojito, even kids can enjoy too.
I am absolutely in love of making alcohol free drinks. If you are not new to this blog you might have seen different drink recipes that I have prepared using fresh fruits. Whether it is peach lemonade or pineapple mojito or strawberry pineapple sangria or mango lassi, options are unlimited to use fresh fruits in the drink. And personally, this is my favorite way of eating fresh fruits.
How to Make Raspberry Mojito?
Mojito is all about muddling fresh fruits with some fresh mint leaves and lime pieces. Usually, it is a rum based drink. However, I do not use rum in it. Instead, I use sparkling apple cider which is free from added sugar.
For making this raspberry mojito just add few fresh strawberries, mint leaves and a thick lime slice in a serving glass directly. Muddle it using a wooden muddler. If you do not have a muddler, no worries! You can use the back of a wooden spatula to do this job. Then add crushed ice and chilled apple cider. Slightly mix to enjoy this freshly prepared bar drink at home.
I really love this kind of drinks because you can make them in single serving size. No need to make it in bulk and store the leftovers in the refrigerator. Make them whenever you want and enjoy the freshness of summer fruits.
Helpful Tips for Perfect Mojito!
- Use fresh firm ripe raspberries and use organic whenever possible
- Do not crush mint leaves and limes to make into a paste. Muddle enough to break the cells of mint leaves and lime to release the juices. A wooden muddler makes this job easier
- Use apple cider that does not contain added sugar. I use clean sparkling apple cider without any chemicals and added sugar
Raspberry Mojito – Health Benefits
This mojito recipe is non-alcoholic. The liquid used in this drink is a clean apple cider instead of rum and sugar-loaded soda. The apple cider and fresh raspberries are enough to sweeten it. Which means this mojito is naturally sweetened. Since it is prepared using fresh raspberries, it contains all the benefits from raspberries.
Healthy & Naturally Sweetened Raspberry Mojito Recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries few more to garnish
- 1/2 " thick lime slice cut into half
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup sparkling apple cider chilled
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a serving, glass add raspberries, lime pieces, and mint leaves. Using a wooden muddler muddle the mixture to release its juices
- Add crushed ice and then pour chilled sparkling apple cider
- Give it a gentle mix and add some fresh whole raspberries to garnish
This page may include affiliate links which help us to deliver free recipes and maintain this blog.