This lemonade recipe is really perfect to enjoy fresh peaches in summer. If you have fresh peaches handy then give a twist to the old-fashioned homemade lemonade with this perfect lemonade recipe.
Spring is in the air. Also, it is official now as daylight saving has begun. Here, in North-Eastern part of America, we’ve started to experience warm days as well as nights. Though winter was not harsh this year, nights were so cold that you cannot leave home without winter clothes.
And I am feeling very excited to go out and enjoy fresh air without putting those thick winter jackets! And, this little warmth has inspired me to try out this peach flavored perfect lemonade recipe.
Why I call it perfect! because it is
- kids friendly
- low calorie
How to make Peach Lemonade?
Making this peach lemonade is very easy. You will just need 4-5 ingredients (listed below) including fresh peaches. Make a puree of peaches then add lemon juice, sweetener, and water. Refreshing peach lemonade is ready to enjoy. See, how simple and easy it is!
How is this lemonade recipe healthy?
This lemonade is healthy because
- it is non-alcoholic
- it contains health benefits from fresh peaches
- far better than store-bought drinks that may contain preservatives
- it contains natural sugar
More summer drinks you will love
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Refreshing Mango Lemonade
- Ice Strawberry Slush
- Pineapple Strawberry Sangria
- Pineapple Mojito
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating in the recipe card below & a review in the comments if you REALLY like this recipe. Thank You!
Peach Flavored Perfect Lemonade Recipe
- 3 fresh peaches seeded
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup agave (or more according to your taste)
- 5 cup drinking water
- 2 tablespoon loosely packed mint leaves (optional)
- In a blender make a puree of two peaches with 1 cup of water. Using a strainer, strain the peach juice to remove coarse particles.
- In a pitcher, add strained peach juice, lemon juice and agave. Mix it well to combine all ingredients. Adjust sweetener according to your taste.
- Add water, few slices of peach and mint leaves. Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator before serving
- Serve over ice to enjoy this perfect peach lemonade