Non-alcoholic pineapple mojito prepared using fresh pineapples and fresh grape juice. It is healthy and naturally sweetened. Also, low in calories compared to store bought processed drinks. As it is a non-alcoholic drink, kids will also enjoy it.
As summer is approaching, I am really excited to try out different drink recipes. A few days back, I had shared a non-alcoholic strawberry sangria and peach lemonade recipes. Take a look, you may find it interesting. And, today I am going to share with you guys yet another non-alcoholic version of this popular drink known as mojito. Usually, mojito is prepared using white rum. However, I used grape juice instead of rum in this non-alcoholic version. If you are looking for non-alcoholic drink recipes, then I am sure you will enjoy this mojito.
I really love this drink…it is…
- easy to prepare
- naturally sweetened
- loaded with fresh fruit flavors
How is this pineapple mojito healthy?
This pineapple mojito is healthy because it is …
- naturally sweetened and does not contain refined sugar
- prepared using fresh pineapple and fresh grape juice. Therefore, it is nutritious
Non-Alcoholic Pineapple Mojito
Cool, refreshing skinny pineapple mojito that is naturally sweetened and healthy. Non-alcoholic and loaded with flavors from fresh fruits.
- 4-5 pieces of 1-2" pineapple pieces
- 4-5 leaves fresh mint
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup chilled grape juice (if possible freshly prepared at home)
- 1/2 cup chilled sparkling water or soda
- 1 tsp agave (optional to adjust sweetness)
- ice cubes to serve
- few lime slices to garnish
In a small mixing bowl, add pineapple pieces and muddle them using the back of a wooden spatula for a couple of mins or until all pineapple pieces have broken into small pieces. Then, add mint leaves and again muddle for a few seconds to just bruise the leaves and release the essential flavors.
Transfer the muddled mixture into a serving glass. Add ice cubes followed by grape juice, lime juice, sparkling water or soda.
Adjust sweetener if necessary. Give it a gentle mix, add couple of lime slices and enjoy a glass of pineapple mojito this summer
- To prepare fresh grape juice, blend 1 cup of fresh grapes with 1/4 cup of drinking water. Then using strainer strain the juice. It will give you 1 cup of fresh grape juice.
Disclaimer: This page includes affiliate links which help make this blog possible. Thank you for your support.
You may also like these some more non-alcoholic drink recipes