Strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt is an amazingly flavorful drink. A tasty, nutritious and low-fat recipe for morning breakfasts or snacks.
Taste-wise strawberries and yogurt go very well together. You can find strawberry flavored yogurt and drinks at your local grocery store. Which means this combination is well known and popular. And, I really love both strawberries and yogurt. Therefore, I combined them into this healthy strawberry smoothie.
I am in love with smoothies. Because they are very easy to prepare. Moreover, they do not need much of an effort to consume. Just drink a glass of this goodness for breakfast and you are good to go until lunch.
I am very lazy when it comes to eating breakfasts. When I feel extremely hungry then only I eat something in the morning. Ya, I know it’s a bad habit but as you all know very well bad habits die hard. Fortunately, I am finding smoothies a perfect solution for this problem of mine. In fact, I am writing this post while drinking my newly favorite blueberry smoothie!
Simple strawberry smoothie recipe:
I made this strawberry smoothie with greek yogurt and banana. Just combine fresh strawberries, fat-free greek yogurt, fresh banana and vanilla extract for added flavor. Blend them until it forms a homogeneous and smooth drink.
How is this strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt healthy?
All natural and fresh ingredients make this smoothie healthy.
- Fat-free greek yogurt is rich in calcium and vitamin B12.
- Strawberries are full of antioxidants, vitamin C and manganese with low glycemic index .
- And bananas are a powerhouse of vitamin B6, with a good amount of fiber, vitamin C and manganese .
Naturally Sweetened Strawberry Smoothie with Yogurt
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend them until you get a smooth and homogeneous drink
- Adjust sweetener according to your taste
- Add more or less milk to get the desired consistency.
- For cold smoothie freeze strawberries and banana (cut into slices) well in advance.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on our Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here
You will also love these smoothies