Start your morning with this vibrant pink raspberry banana smoothie. This creamy drink is nutritious and contains all goodness from fresh bananas, carrots and raspberries.
Do you love making smoothies? I really love them–not only are they tasty, but also super easy to make. You can prepare them in no time. Especially, for those busy mornings when you have to rush, smoothies are the saviors and are great for kick-starting your day. You pack all those vital nutrients into one glass from your favorite fresh fruits and/or veggies. In addition, you can add your choice of nuts to further boost your smoothie.
Raspberries are my less favorite fruit in the family of berries. I don’t like them as much to eat it as a fruit. Therefore, I blend them into to a smoothie with some carrots and bananas. Viola! Who will resist this glass of vibrant pink drink. This is how I encourage myself to eat fresh fruits, especially in the mornings.
This easy raspberry smoothie is amazingly…
Surprise yourself with glass of this deliciousness!
How this raspberry banana smoothie is healthy
This raspberry and banana smoothie is prepared by blending fresh bananas, carrots, raspberries and some walnuts. Therefore, this smoothie contains all health benefits from them.
- Raspberries are a rich source of dietary fiber, manganese and vitamin C. Fiber content in raspberry is almost 6% of its total weight. Moreover, it is a low-glycemic index food with less than 4% sugar. Also, it contains several photochemicals which provide antioxidant benefits.(1)
- Carrots are known for vitamin A that is important for good eyesight.
- Bananas are rich in vitamin B6. In addition, they contain moderate amounts of dietary fiber, Manganese and vitamin C.
- This smoothie is naturally sweetened using honey.
Skinny Raspberry Banana Smoothie
Raspberry banana smoothie is creamy, healthy and super easy to prepare. It is also vegan, plant based and naturally sweetened drink.
- 1 1/2 banana
- 1 cup raspberry
- one medium carrot cut into pieces
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (or regular milk if not vegan)
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them for about 1-2 min or until smooth consistency.
- Add more or less honey according to your taste.
If you love cold smoothies, consider freezing the banana slices and raspberries well in advance.
You will also love these smoothies