Start your morning with this vibrant pink raspberry banana smoothie. This creamy drink is nutritious and contains all goodness from fresh bananas, carrots, and raspberries.
Do you love making smoothies?
I love them–not only are they are tasty, but also super easy to make. You can prepare them in no time. Especially for those busy mornings when you have to rush, smoothies are the saviors and are great for kick-starting your day. You pack all those vital nutrients into one glass of your favorite fresh fruits and/or veggies. In addition, you can add your choice of nuts to further boost your smoothie.
Raspberry Banana Smoothie
Raspberries are my least favorite fruit in the family of berries. I don’t like them as much to eat as a fruit. Therefore, I blend them into a smoothie with some carrots and bananas. Viola! Who will resist this glass of vibrant pink drink? This is how I encourage myself to eat fresh fruits, especially in the mornings.
This easy raspberry smoothie is amazingly…
Surprise yourself with a glass of this deliciousness!
This raspberry and banana smoothie is prepared by blending fresh bananas, carrots, raspberries, and walnuts. Therefore, this smoothie contains all the health benefits from them.
- Raspberries are a rich source of dietary fiber, manganese, and vitamin C. Fiber content in raspberry is almost 6% of their total weight. Moreover, it is a low-glycemic index food with less than 4% sugar. Also, it contains several phytochemicals which provide antioxidant benefits.(1)
- Carrots are known for vitamin A which is important for good eyesight.
- Bananas are rich in vitamin B6. In addition, they contain moderate amounts of dietary fiber, manganese, and vitamin C.
- This smoothie is naturally sweetened using honey.
Skinny Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- Blender It makes delicious smoothies
- 1 ½ banana
- 1 cup raspberry
- 1 medium carrot cut into pieces
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk (or regular milk if not vegan)
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them for about 1-2 min or until smooth consistency.
- Add more or less honey according to your taste.