Drink your greens with this spinach avocado green smoothie. This nutritionally rich green smoothie is a perfect after-workout drink or to start your day. It does not contain added sugar and is naturally sweetened from pineapple.
I find smoothies as a perfect all-in-one healthy drink. If you don’t love any fruit or greens, just blend them with your favorite ones and enjoy them. A perfect way to eat your less favorite fruit or veggie. For example, beet is my (and even Tushar’s) least favorite veggie but having this beet banana smoothie, I hardly recognize that I am eating beet.
I love making smoothies.
Because these are super simple to prepare. Just combine all the ingredients in a blender, and you are done. The perfect breakfast drink is ready. Don’t be surprised if you find several smoothie recipes on this website in days to come.
How this Spinach Avocado Green Smoothie is Healthy?
This avocado green smoothie is prepared using all fresh and healthy ingredients.
- Avocado: It is one of the healthiest foods. Avocados are rich in vitamin K, several vitamins B, and monounsaturated fat. Monounsaturated fats are good for health. It is also a good source of vitamin E and vitamin C (1).
- Spinach: It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, iron, and folate.
- Pineapple: It is a low-calorie fruit. It is rich in vitamin C and manganese.
- This green smoothie is naturally sweetened from pineapple.
4 Ingredients Spinach Avocado Green Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple pieces fresh or frozen (½″ to 1″ size)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- ⅓ fresh avocado
- 1 ¼ cup drinking water
- agave or honey (optional to adjust sweetness)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until get smooth consistency.
- For more dark green color add more spinach. Also, add more or less water to get desired consistency.
- We prefer not adding any sweetener. However, you can add the sweetener as per your preference.
- You can adjust the amount of water to get the desired consistency.
- If you want to make it more filling, consider adding some nuts, oats or granola.
Tools & Equipments
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on our Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.