Drink your greens with this spinach avocado green smoothie. This nutritionally rich green smoothie is a perfect after-workout drink or to start your day. It does not contain added sugar and is naturally sweetened from pineapple.
I find smoothies as a perfect all-in-one healthy drink. If you don’t love any fruit or greens, just blend them with your favorite ones and enjoy them. A perfect way to eat your less favorite fruit or veggie. For example, beet is my (and even Tushar’s) least favorite veggie but having this beet banana smoothie, I hardly recognize that I am eating beet.
I love making smoothies.
Because these are super simple to prepare. Just combine all the ingredients in a blender, and you are done. The perfect breakfast drink is ready. Don’t be surprised if you find several smoothie recipes on this website in days to come.
How this Spinach Avocado Green Smoothie is Healthy?
This avocado green smoothie is prepared using all fresh and healthy ingredients.
- Avocado: It is one of the healthiest foods. Avocados are rich in vitamin K, several vitamins B, and monounsaturated fat. Monounsaturated fats are good for health. It is also a good source of vitamin E and vitamin C (1).
- Spinach: It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, iron, and folate.
- Pineapple: It is a low-calorie fruit. It is rich in vitamin C and manganese.
- This green smoothie is naturally sweetened from pineapple.
You may also like these smoothies
4 Ingredients Spinach Avocado Green Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple pieces fresh or frozen (½″ to 1″ size)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- ⅓ fresh avocado
- 1 ¼ cup drinking water
- agave or honey (optional to adjust sweetness)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until get smooth consistency.
- For more dark green color add more spinach. Also, add more or less water to get desired consistency.
- We prefer not adding any sweetener. However, you can add the sweetener as per your preference.
- You can adjust the amount of water to get the desired consistency.
- If you want to make it more filling, consider adding some nuts, oats or granola.
This is definitely on my list to make next week. It’s a perfect breakfast on the go for the kids too.
Lizzie Bennett says
I love spinach AND avocado AND smoothies, so this just makes me giddy! 🙂
LaKisha Riddick says
I’ve eaten spinach, avocados and pineapple separately, but not together! 🙂 I’ll take your word from it that it’s really good! I’ll pin it and when I’m feeling brave. I’ll try it!
This looks SO yummy and healthy! Definitely something I’d like to try out!
This sounds incredible. I usually drink green juices, but I have been wanting to try a green smoothie too. I love avocados so this is a win-win for me. 🙂 Will have to try this!
This sounds very refreshing!
This looks absolutely delicious!
Kandja Sylla says
I like smoothies especially if you are always in a hurry. Its so easy and you have everything healthy in your drink. I’m into blending my favorite fruits and vegetables. Definitely trying the Spinach Avocado Green smoothie! xx
yum! this is such a great idea, i love avocados!
Sara parker says
It looks so delicious and health food 🙂
This looks so yummy and refreshing!! Count me in 🙂
Maggie Unzueta says
Pinned this for later. Looks so yummy and healthy.
I can’t wait to try this one out, love you added pineapple to the mix 🙂
This looks yummy! The pictures are incredible and I’m hoping it tastes just as good as it looks!
Christine @ The (mostly) Simple Life says
Wow, that’s super green! I’ve been wanting to try a green smoothie. Sounds like yummy ingredients!
This looks so good I might give avocado another chance 😉
Wow that is a lovely green smoothie!! 🙂
Catrin - theVeganista says
Looks so tasty!! And I love the color!
So happy that I actually have the ingredients to make this! Sounds like the perfect way to cool down this weekend!