Try this vibrant pink beet banana smoothie to fall in love with raw beets. This 5-min breakfast smoothie is prepared using raw beet, ripe banana, chia seeds and skim milk. You can substitute dairy with your choice of milk for vegan options. All these ingredients are healthy and will help you to boost your energy in the morning.
I love quick breakfast ideas. Making smoothies are super quick options for any mornings. I love making smoothies as they are so versatile to prepare. Combine what you love the most with what you like the least. In this way you will get the nutrition and you won’t feel you are eating things that you hate to eat. For example this beet banana smoothie! We both don’t like beet. For me it is one of the many things that I don’t like to eat (:P) and for Tushar it is rare that he doesn’t like beet. What I love about this smoothie is that it is…
- superquick to prepare
- and it’s vibrant pink color
How this Beet Banana Smoothie is Healthy?
Its ingredients itself tell us the benefits of this beet banana smoothie…
- beet is rich in folate and manganese with some dietary fibers and proteins
- banana is rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, potassium and manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin B6
- chia seeds are a good source of healthy fats and protein and rich in dietary fibers and magnesium
5-min nutritious and power breakfast beet banana smoothie for any mornings.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 pieces medium beetroot peeled and cut into 1-2"
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk (or almond milk if vegan)
- 1 tbsp honey optional
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Adjust sweetener according to your taste.
- If you prefer cold smoothies then slice and freeze banana well in advance.
- Also you can add ice cubes while blending.
If you like this recipe in any way, spread the love by sharing with your friends and family.
Your valuable feedbacks and comments will make our day and encourage us to share more great healthy recipes with you. Thank you for stopping by!
You may also like this breakfast options: