These mini chocolate peanut energy bites are perfect party sweets or can be enjoyed as snacks. These are naturally sweetened and are rich in fiber.
These no-bake energy balls are perfect party and holiday sweets. These are naturally sweetened and contain a host of healthy ingredients rich in fiber and protein. The no baked version helps save some time too. Chia seeds, flax seeds, oats, and dates make these energy balls nutritionally enriched.
If all the ingredients (see below) are handy, these baby bites are very easy and quick to prepare. It takes only half an hour to make them.
How these chocolate peanut energy bites are healthy?
These mini balls are:
- very low in fat content. These mini balls are:
- naturally sweetened and contain no refined sugar
- high in fiber, protein, and manganese content
- free from refined grain flour
Chocolate Peanut Energy Bites
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add oats, chia seeds and flax seeds and roast it for about 2-3 min or until fragrant. This step is optional if you prefer the flavor of raw oats. Coarsely grind the roasted oats, seeds and peanuts. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl
- Heat honey on medium heat. Add cocoa powder and mix until well combined. Turn off the heat and add vanilla extract.
- Finely chop dates using a food processor or blender
- Add the honey mixture and chopped dates to the coarsely ground peanut oats mixture. Using a spatula, mix the mixture well and let it cool for about 5 min
- Take small amounts of the mixture at a time and roll them into balls. I used a tablespoon to measure the mixture and to get even sized energy bites