Make this quick and easy Air fryer corn on the cob whenever you need roasted corn. Perfect for appetizers or snacks. Or, just use the roasted corn kernels in different recipes.
It is not just an alternative to deep frying but you can also roast, bake and reheat foods in it.
Why not try roasting corn on the cob in Air Fryer. Let’s get to the recipe without chit chatting!!
Air Fryer Corn – What you will need!
- Fresh corn on the cob – remove husk and threads
- Olive oil – or butter for the buttery flavor
- Lime Juice – for the tangy kick
- Seasonings – paprika, salt, and pepper
- Parmesan cheese – gives an amazing nutty and cheesy flavor to the corn. Use finely grated parmesan
- Fresh herbs like parsley to garnish – add freshness and color to the final dish
How to make Corn On The Cob in an Air Fryer?
You can roast the corn in Air Fryer in under 20 minutes. Remove the husk and silk threads from the fresh corn. Trim ends especially from the bottom. Then brush or spray oil to the corn evenly. Cook this corn on the cob in Air Fryer for about 10 mins. Flip them and continue cooking for another 3-5 minutes or until you get the desired texture and color.
Meanwhile in a small bowl mix some olive oil with lime juice, parmesan cheese, paprika, fresh parsley, a little salt, and pepper. Once the corn is roasted and it is still warm brush this oil mixture evenly. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley.
Note – I use this Philips XL Air Fryer that can cook 3 medium to large whole corns in a single batch.
Air Fryer roasted corn – Helpful Tips
- Choosing fresh corns – Buy thick and long corns that contain thicker kernels. While purchasing corns, slightly open the husk at the end and check kernels for their freshness and size.
- Avoid using frozen corns for this recipe. I feel frozen corn won’t result in a good roasted texture.
- You can also cut the corn in half instead of using the whole and then cook it in the Air Fryer.
- The key aspect of this recipe is cooking corn in Air Fryer. You can use your favorite seasonings to flavor the roasted corn on the cob as per your liking.
How can you use roasted corn?
- Serve them for snacks or appetizer or on the side. For this purpose, you can dress your roasted corn on the cob with your favorite seasonings. Not sure about using seasonings? Use the ingredients and follow the recipe instructions mentioned below.
- Separate the kernels from the plain roasted corn on the cob and add them to salads. For example, use them in Mexican chicken and avocado salad, lentil brown rice salad to complement the dish. Or add them in corn chowder soup for additional flavors.
More Recipes for Your Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan
- Air Fryer Zucchini And Corn Fritters
- Air Fryer BBQ Flavored Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer French Fries
FOOD FOR THE SOUL
“When the Kundalini rises, automatically you develop your own balances, and that balanced life manifests outside. Now this ecological problem can be solved as soon as human beings get transformed and develop their balances. Because we are imbalanced, that’s why the nature has gone into imbalance. Nature is not in an imbalance.” — Shri Mataji (Sydney, Australia, 1990) Experience your self-realization now.
Air Fryer Corn On The Cob | Get Roasted Corn in Just 15 Mins
- Preheat Air fryer to 390F (Mine takes about 3 min).
- Lightly brush the oil on the surface of the corn and place them into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for about 10 min.
- Then flip the corn and continue cooking for another 3-5 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, paprika, some parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Once corns are done brush them with oil and lime mixture evenly.
- Finally, sprinkle some finely grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve warm.
- You can use butter if you prefer instead of oil.
- Towards the end of cooking check corn frequently to get the texture as per your liking. For myself, I found 14 mins of total cooking time was sufficient.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on our Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here